Thursday, April 25, 2013

journal entry dated April 25, 2012

Dependence. I can do nothing without Him.

Wouldn't it be a foolish thing indeed to fight with God Almighty? It's a lose/ lose situation. But maybe that is the core of my intense struggle- am I struggling LORD? Break my heart. Break my will, I pray.

Something has gotta give. And I hope it is me....SURRENDER. Sweet- so far the sweet has eluded me....I can not wallpaper, paint or embellish the bare facts.

I can hardly pray. I don't know how-

II Corinthians 4:16 says, "For we faint not."

Jesus is my intercessor. He prayed for Peter that he would not be sifted by Satan. Jesus prays for me too. So LORD Jesus, pray that I will faint not today. I can not think of a better place to be than at His mercy. Mother's there too, at His mercy.

Today's Tabletalk  gave an appropriate, comforting saying:
      "The death of Christians is holy and precious to God. When we die, He receives us into Heaven; where we rest before Him until the final resurrection."

No comments: