Sunday, April 28, 2013

journal entry dated April 28, 2012

The possibilities of today. I look outside and it is so charming, and a pleasant sight for the eyes. Being thankful;- thank offerings always!

Mama- oh, my!

Pain and only eating bits of ice. It hurts me to see her.

I try to spend time stroking her face, kissing her, telling her I love her. This isn't easy- nor will it be. Mercy LORD, have mercy!

It's only a matter of time. Her skin is breaking down. I have changed her schedule of aides coming to 9:00 instead of 8:30. Good.

I was at a hard place yesterday morning. He delivered me. I took off for a while- I prayed...I trusted...He delivered much more than I deserved. But isn't that always the way it is?

"You paint the morning sky with miracles in mind..."

This morning...His holiness. Living sacrifices- a metaphor.

No comments: